Today Primary Five enjoyed a visit from a crew of firefighters from the Lisburn Road Fire Station, last week. The informative talk explained how to stay safe around fire, the importance of an evacuation plan and highlighted the need to unplug electrical devices at night. It is important that iPads and phones are not left to charge overnight as they can overheat and cause a fire. They also explained that the Fire Service can supply any home without a working smoke alarm with one free of charge. If this is something you would need help with you can simply contact the Fire Service.